Susan lives her life “on purpose.” For her that means to love others and share what she has learned. She will welcome you into a warm and safe environment where you can learn, question, be challenged and grow while you spend precious time caring for yourself.
Susan began life-coaching others when she was 25 years old. It was then she was first asked, “How do you know these things – where does that wisdom come from?” She had no answer then, but she has spent her adult life being very aware and using her ability to intuitively think about things, with those who ask.
Her book, Breathe Into Wisdom, describes her journey to understanding where the wisdom originates.
This Midwesterner, grew up in Southeast Michigan, attended Alma College and Michigan State University. Married at 19, her husband was unexpectedly drafted into the military and it was then Susan learned that life is full of changes over which you have no control.
Her life’s challenges called her to:
- Teach Spoken American English to native Koreans in Seoul Korea
- Create recreation programs for youth in Mid-town Manhattan
- Serve on the Executive Staff of a local Girl Scout Council
- Teach automotive employees in Fortune 100 companies about quality improvement
- Create and deliver nation-wide training on subjects from selling service contracts to teaching pawn shop managers how to value diamonds and gold
- Own a consulting business for 20 years
Along the way she:
- Completed a B.S. and M.B.A at Michigan State University
- Gave birth to a beautiful daughter
- Survived a divorce after a 14-year marriage
- Happily married to the love of her life for more than 30 years
- Leads a volunteer-rich life
- Serves as Lead Coach in SKR Coaching
SKR Coaching & Consulting opened in 2011. Susan invites you to explore creating your own reality and live the life you were meant to live! You can learn, question, be challenged to grow while you spend precious time caring for yourself and learning to live your life “on purpose.”
Susan’s ultimate goal: Live her life “on purpose” and offer guidance to those who seek it. Contact Susan today and get started down your own path to fulfillment!
Susan is an excellent facilitator and guide. I came home with a plan to move forward in my life. I look forward to the next seminar for further inspiration!
“My goal is to help you achieve a life of fulfillment.”
“Susan Rothfuss is a master at helping me see the answers I already have; she gently asks questions and leads me to my own conclusions.”
“I’ve made more progress toward my own goals in my first three sessions with Susan than in two years with a therapist.”